We provide an opportunity to share your knowledge and passion for children’s therapeutic services in a collaborative and supportive environment.
We are always on the lookout for talented therapists to join our team. Currently, we are hiring Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) full time and part time. Send us your resume today!
Round Rock Children’s Therapy Center is an award-winning leader in pediatric therapy services offering ABA, Speech, and OT to children in need throughout the north Austin area.
Our unique, interdisciplinary team of ABA, Speech, and Occupational therapists collaborate well together and benefit from cross-disciplinary skills and ideas. With a small caseload, you’ll be able to ensure the highest quality of care for your clients, while keeping parents informed of their child’s progress. Additionally, our personalized setting will allow your contributions to be recognized by a leader who is on-site, but also gives you the space to do your job without micromanagement. All of our therapists take pride in their thoughtful, hands-on approach and dedication to children.
Apply today to achieve the supportive environment, work-life balance, competitive pay, and plethora of benefits that are readily available only with us!
A Registered Behavior Technician is responsible for the day-to-day execution of a behavioral health plan. This can include things like interviewing patients, conducting follow-ups and collecting data. They must also interact directly with patients or clients, who may be experiencing things like a substance abuse disorder or psychiatric disorder, and for meeting with patients’ or clients’ family members. Other important duties for Registered Behavior Technicians include:
- Administering medications
- Participating in counseling sessions and meetings
- Answering questions from patients and their family members
- Helping patients with everyday activities
- A willingness to see each child we serve as a unique individual
- Articulate, professional demeanor with parents/caregivers
- Comfortable working independently and within a team
- CPR certification and background check required upon hire
- Very competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
- PTO, paid holidays, bonuses
- Supplemental health insurance
- Work-life balance
- Flexible hours may be available
- Positive and fun culture
- Team events
Full-time, part time, and PRN applicants are all encouraged to apply!
Send all resumes to: email@example.com